Youth Ministry Mission - Plan and implement youth ministry that inspires and cultivates Christian faith and
service within and beyond our Middle School and Senior High constituents.
1. Engage youth in worship and other experiences that enhance and promote growth in the personal faith in Christ and service to others; fostering health and wholeness for the youth.
2. Grow the youth ministry program at Evangel.
3. Plan, implement, and lead outreach activities, including Youth Mission Trips.
4. Coordinate and effective communication strategy to reach youth, their parents, and our congregation.
5. Follow Evangel's Safe Sanctuary policy.
6. Create a Youth Leadership Team to provide guidance, support, and leadership development in youth ministry.
7. Plan and provide oversight of yearly budgets for youth ministry.
8. Attend staff and other meetings as required.
1. Evidence of training in Youth Ministry or Christian Education and Communications Technology.
2. Knowledge and understand of the culture of today's youth.
3. Possesses effective and efficient administrative and organizational skills.
4. Demonstrated record of leadership.
5. Demonstrated ability to motivate.
6. Demonstrated strong interpersonal relationships (youth, volunteers, parents, members of the church and community).
Strong Christian Faith, Self-aware, Self-Directed, Compassionate, Learner, Socially adept, Models Ideals of Christian Conduct.
Part-time (20hrs/wk), flexible. Depending upon the skills and abilities of the person hired, there is a possibility that this could be merged with a 2nd position to create a full-time position.
Negotiable, depending on qualifications; If this morphs into a full-time position, compensation would include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Pension, and Continuing Education.